Nonya is a sassy little guy. He likes to hoard seed and when asked, "what do you have there?" He promptly responds with a chirpy "Nonya Beeswax!" Someone may need to learn to share... getting a little round in the mid-section.
For my glassy-geek friends... this was made with CiM Beeswax Misty.
1. Opportunity to kick your friends butts in a competitive venue. Who doesn't love that? A darn fool, that's who!
2. Get Fit! Most people assume there is no health benefit to bowling. Actually bowling can help a person gain balance, coordination, and motor skills. Boring! Next reason...
3. Fun! Pretty sure we covered the fun factor in reason 1, however you can also laugh at your friends while bowling... I mean "with" your friends, eat pizza, and try on smelly shoes while worrying about ending up with some funky toe fungus. Win, win, win!
4. Making new friends and meeting new people! Good thing too, you will need this opportunity to make new friends after your old ones find out how awesome you are at bowling a perfect game. #sorelosers
5. $$$ Just think of the sponsorship moola that will come your way!? The professional endorsements are yours for the taking. Granted, you will have to commit your life to bowling, train 24-7 and lug around a heavy ball. Totally worth it to be known as a Proballer!
Happy to debut a new addition to the "Out of my Gourd" series! Poor little guy is absolutely dumbfounded. He has spent too much time watching political pundits banter... not to mention the Presidential Debates. Now his face is permanently frozen in a state of dismay. He needs a week on a beach and some extra strength ibuprofen.
Meet Pumpklops - This one-eyed
pumpkin needs Invisalign and a vision corrective monocle... talk about
high maintenance! His depth perception is extremely poor and he ends up breaking a
lot of things out of sheer clumsiness... oopsies! Definitely looking
to re-home him since I cannot afford the increase cost of replacing
damaged decor. Just in case you are wondering, he would make a
disgusting filling for pumpkin pie... pithy to the core!
I truly hope you have a safe and happy Holiday weekend!