Testing for CiM is one of my favorite things. Often, I find my mind wandering to organization projects which involve increasing storage for glass... yikes! It is definitely an issue faced by most flameworkers... how to squeeze more glass into a space. Where is an elusive shrink ray when you need one!? Seriously scientists, we are knocking on 2019. Snap, snap... get with it already!
(Porpoise, Bayou, Little Boy Blue, Troi, Weeping Willow)
(Peace, Peppermint Cream, Egg White, Lemonade, Baked Alaska)
(Tahitian Pearl, Eden, Your Majesty, Amethyst, Wisteria)
Pouty McPlumperson's bottom lip is on display 24-7. He adamantly refuses to wear dentures. Instead, the stubborn pumpkin enjoys gumming saltwater taffy while sharing old-timey stories of growing up in the Ozarks, listening to dueling banjos and reminiscing of days long past when he still had a full set of chompers.
The ornery coot is available through the pumpkin relocation program (dentures included). Full disclosure, that is not the trill wind you hear blowing through the trees... he speaks with a pronounced whistle. Also note, due to a narrowed airway, Pouty requires a CPAP machine for sleeping. If considering adoption, please be prepared for a shrill *whistle---hum---whistle---hum* to gently lull you to sleep at night. Some say the sound is more soothing than nails down a chalkboard or the yowl of a cat in heat.
The world renowned baker Nigel Fuzzelbottom is cooking up a storm. People travel from miles around to smell the heavenly aroma of his quaint bakery and take a gander at his big, fluffy buns, raised to perfection! The heavily guarded recipe was recently revealed in a shocking Furflix exposé. Viewers learned the startling secret ingredient...
(((now would be a good time to send small children out of the room)))
... it's fresh raisins and NOT the California kind.
An update on the kitten front:
These two found their forever home as a bonded pair with a wonderful lady who will without a doubt spoil them rotten. That just makes my heart happy.
The little calico has pawed her way into our hearts and has decided to hang around as Gizmo's new bestie. Her name is Kali, the Goddess of Death and Destruction. Yes, we will be using her entire name when referring to her around the house. Definitely a happily ever after ending!
Expanding the Out of My Gourd Series.
Meet Cyclops, the monstrous creation of a lazy pumpkin carver unable to muster enough effort for 2 eye holes. The lack of depth perception is a major issue. The constant bumping into things and rolling into the irrigation ditch has earned him a clumsy reputation around the pumpkin patch.
#alienvspredator. The 3 red laser dots indicate a predator has his sights focused on the soon to be terminated alien's skull. Yes, those are droplets of drool on the alien's chin. Really happy with the way he turned out. Totally worth 3 hours at the torch. A video of the detail is available to view on instagram @designsbyheathersellers.
Five Reasons to Join a Bowling League... pssh, as if you need a reason!
1. Opportunity to kick your friends butts in a competitive venue. Who doesn't love that? A darn fool, that's who!
2. Get Fit! Most people assume there is no health benefit to bowling. Actually bowling can help a person gain balance, coordination, and motor skills. Boring! Next reason...
3. Fun! Pretty sure we covered the fun factor in reason 1, however you can also laugh at your friends while bowling... I mean "with" your friends, eat pizza, and try on smelly shoes while worrying about ending up with some funky toe fungus. Win, win, win!
4. Making new friends and meeting new people! Good thing too, you will need this opportunity to make new friends after your old ones find out how awesome you are at bowling a perfect game. #sorelosers
5. $$$ Just think of the sponsorship moola that will come your way!? The professional endorsements are yours for the taking. Granted, you will have to commit your life to bowling, train 24-7 and lug around a heavy ball. Totally worth it to be known as a Proballer!