Because I'm Happy!

Happy Dance!  The fabulous jewelry designer Erin Prais-Hintz was commissioned to create the final jewelry design which incorporates the Peace bead for Beads of Courage Artist Challenge sponsored by Soft Flex Company.
What a fabulous jewelry design!  Erin coiled until her "fingers were numb".  The love and care is woven into every wire strand of her creation.  The collaboration is a match made in bead heaven, if there is such a glorious place.  (cue the music please)  The design makes me happy!

Pharrell Williams - Happy (Despicable Me 2 - Video)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the design of the bead and necklace. This collaboration is absolutely spot on! I hope there will be a blog hop so we can meet all the bead and jewelry designers! I'm dying to see what everyone has created for such a wonderful organization and great cause!

Cheryl

Heather Sellers said...

I don't even want to guess at how many hours Erin spent coiling. She is a creative genius. I hear that they are going to post a video soon. Can't wait to see all of the fabulous designs!
Thanks again Cheryl!
All the best,
Heather