Halloween Apothecary

 
 
         
 
 
Added a bit of ghastly glass to the kitchen this morning.  To give you a sense of size, the fingers were made to "life-like" scale by using my hand as a reference.  They measure 3 inches and 2.5 inches in length.  Woah, did I just admit to having hands that look like a witch???  Yeah, moving on... 
 
I will creating three more wart-cover "witchy" digits to fill up the finger jar before All Hallow's Eve.  Almost forgot... I plan to finish a bottle of "poisoned toadstools".  Love how the collection came together.  Not quite sure which creation is my favorite... maybe the bloodshot eyeballs? 
 
Disclaimer:  It is important to note that I did not pluck Gizmo's whiskers, they are mostly white anyway and no good for potion making.  However, to make you feel better, here is the proof:
 
Every fabulous whisker intact and accounted for... 48 to be exact! 
Yep, too much time on my hands.
 
 

2 comments:

corn fed girl said...

You are the coolest!

Heather Sellers said...

Nah Jen, your coolness just rubbed off on me :) Miss you!