New Fangled Technology

If I didn't know better, I would think something awesome was in there...
This sight is a daily occurrence in our home.  Who needs jingle balls and ribbon toys?  Not Gizmo!  Open the dishwasher door and he comes running...  instantaneous amazement!  Granted, we didn't have a dishwasher in Illinois... but for goodness sake, his obsession is a bit much.  Maybe he is just grateful for the time it saves us... more time for us to dote on him, right?  Or maybe, like me, he is technologically challenged?  I have a sneaky suspicion that Gizmo would feel right at home in the early 1800's.  Gadgets seem to baffle the little guy.  Heaven help us if he ever lays his eyes on an iPad with a Cat Games app...  his adorable little head would explode!

4 comments:

AndieF said...

You didn't have a dishwasher here?? I always did, although we went for a year or so of it not working and just sitting there. But we do have a fancy new one now. I have decided that I mostly prefer having a dishwasher. Who know it could double as a cat toy???

Heather Sellers said...

I almost forgot how to use one, it has been 4 years! So glad you have a fancy new one now. It really is a huge time saver and Gizmo loves it to boot!

Anonymous said...

Hey there Heather!
Too funny, love that your kitty is discovering new things during this new adventure living here in Arizona! I just love this time of year here in AZ, the monsoon storms are truly awesome! (hate all the dust though)
Cheers, Jill-Glendale

Heather Sellers said...

Thanks for the great comment Jill! The monsoons are definitely amazing with the incredible light shows. All the best, Heather