Sleepy Kitty & Angel Kisses No.2

Busted!  Sleeping on the job aye?  I leave the studio for 3 minutes and return to find the "office manager" in the middle of a cat nap.  I had no idea the packages were so comfy... who knew?  I'm sure he has a good excuse, maybe "testing the bubble wrap" or "keeping the beads warm"???  Ok then, take a nap, but make it quick... the post office closes in a couple hours.

On another note, loved the first set of "Angel Kisses" so much, had to make another.  Switched the pale lavender discs for some pink accents.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

corn fed girl said...

AHHHHH! Hjakjdskjfhsdkjs%^%&*^%hbasjbdsjhdls!!!!!!

My head just exploded.

Did you hear it?

Narrative jewelry said...

Joyeux Noël (Merry Christmas) Heather !
If you want to send Gizmo in one of the package, i will receive him with a great joy...
Vero

Heather Sellers said...

Hahaha! Thank you both for making me laugh. @Vero your beads are beautiful. I would gladly send Gizmo for a visit, but he would probably slow down your beadmaking. He is a bit of a baby! @Jen I can come by with some duct tape if you need it to hold your head together while browsing beads :)
Merry Christmas,
Heather

Cherry Chick said...

Bahaha...love it.....thanks for the smiles my friend