Gnome Sweet Gnome

"Gnome Sweet Gnome" is a fairytale inspired creation.  The kids and I are reading the Sisters Grimm book series.  The main characters (Sabrina and Daphne) hop from foster home to foster home after their parents mysteriously disappear.  They finally end up in the care of their long-lost grandmother who lives in a town populated by Everafters, live characters from fantasy and fairy tales.  The family has a gift of solving mysteries, some connected to the disappearance of their parents.  The Scarlet Hand, an evil group of Everafters, is determined to find a way out of the barrier (created by one of the Grimms' ancestors) that keeps the Everafters imprisioned in the town unless the Grimms abandon Ferryport Landing or all the descendent's of the past and future are dead.
The best part is just spending time reading with the kids.  I'm sure the memories will last a lifetime.  Enjoy, Heather

4 comments:

coffeeaddict said...

Cute: a ginger bread house :-)

Heather Sellers said...

Thanks! If only I had a shrink-ray so I could live in it :)

Roswitha said...

This is soooo cute, I love your beads!!!
There is always a joy to see the pearls and sometimes I am inspired by them very happy, thank you for this!

Greetings from Salzburg
Roswitha

Heather Sellers said...

Thank you Roswitha. Your beads are very lovely and bring a smile to my face. All the best, Heather