Donna Millard's New Tutorial - Bezel Setting

For the past 2 years, I have been kicking around the thought of creating bezel setting to showcase lampwork cabs.  I have even looked into taking a college class to learn to create my own bezels, but the price is beyond what I could spend right now.  Stopped by Donna's site http://fyrebeadz.com/ to check on her newest murrini and found an answer to my prayer.  She has created a fabulous, informative tutorial.... seriously, the word "fabulous" doesn't even come close to describing it.  The supply list is so extremely detailed and even includes the product numbers and the store information.  What a find!  Thanks to Donna for sharing her wealth of knowledge.

3 comments:

corn fed girl said...

You are gonna spank that Bezel!

Donna said...

Hi Heather! Thanks for the plug! I'm thrilled that you are enjoying my tutorial! You're the best!

Donna xx

Heather Sellers said...

My pleasure Donna, fabulous tutorial. Have a great night, Heather