Freezepop Designs

I do not like Winter, especially when the temperature is 27'F or colder. I guess it could be worse, the temp dropped to -23'F last year... burrr! After donning 2 pairs of socks and 2 hoodies, I fired up both studio heaters for some "me time". The kiln harvest is probably my best to date. Some of the focals feature lovely dichro, cz accents, razor cutting, butterfly murrini & light fuming. Maybe I should change my shop name to "Freezepop Designs"???

Special thanks to Lisa Atchison for teaching me many of the techniques featured above.

3 comments:

Cherry Chick said...

Heather girl...these are all fabulous and so different for you. You have spread your DF wings ;-)

Lisa Atchison - Touch of Glass Designs said...

Hi Heather, Wow, you are going to town!! Love your new designs! Dichro is addicting, and you are using it beautifully!! You make gorgeous glass!

Dragonfly Lampworks said...

Thank you! I'm verklempt at such wonderful compliments from such talented women :)